Saturday, June 23, 2012

SGX Stock Watch - CSE 20120622

Just to follow up on the previous post about CSE that I did on April 02, 2012. I mentioned that break above 0.85 is potential for long. However, the market condition was not conducive enough. The counter continued its downward movements as shown in the recent chart:


Even though at the current moment, the upper trading range appears to be 0.83, the major trend is down and this upper limit is also trending downwards. The support is currently staying at about 0.70. Technical indicators are consistent, signalling continuation of the current trend with slight bias toward stabilizing price.

No comments:

Google News - Business

Bloomberg

Yahoo! News: Business

Reuters: Top News

About Me

My photo
I'd like to share my experiences and knowledge about healthy and happy living as well as mid-life crisis. 不以物喜,不以己悲。